Thursday, February 21, 2013

CHARACTER BLOG: CINNA 1ST PERSON- OPENING CEROMONY

They called me to get started on Katniss. Im Katniss stylists. I design her clothes and her hair. When I saw Katniss for the fist time, I thought she was beautiful. Her hair was lovely. This is my fist year being a stylist for the Hunger Games. I asked for District Twelve. I think it would be easier to design Katniss clothes because of were she came from. I wanted her costumes to reflect off of her district. She comes from coal mining, and what they do is burn it. I think im going to let her on fire. That would really let the audience know that she there and they wont forget her. KATNISS,THE GIRL WHO'S WAS ON FIRE. I like that sound of that and probably everyone will too. I dont know if she going to be comfortable with the idea but I have to take a risk. I want her to be the won that stands out. If she stands out she get more sponsers and the other tributes will be threaten by her. I use synthetic fire and lit both Katniss and Peeta cape and it instantly it caught on fire. Now its all up to Katniss and Peeta. If they pull it off it will be great. The audience will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment